Monday, October 31, 2011

I think I can

I think I can love like I've never been hurt, again
I think that I can start like I've never lost
work like I've never failed

It starts with forgiveness
I'll forgive myself and forget
I'm not perfect

I'll live like there is every possibility of reaching my dreams.
beats the alternative

...

My friend loves me despite my shell
makes me cry
my friend praises me despite my busy state
makes me feel unworthy
my friend says I love you,
I realize
it is everything to be accepted in the beloved.

...

I think I can write poetry
or anything else I can conceive
even though I'm not sure I like this poem
I can see it even through black eyes
and musical notes I could never produce
I am making just what I should be making
praise

...

Praise to Jehovah
I still have time
I just saw a picture of Steve Jobs
Why God why?!!!
Intuition, genius, nothing matters when you die
unless you leave a legacy
reach people
....

Use your net to catch the fish
or use it for safety when you fall
or use it as a boundary to guard from outside attacks
...or be the net maker

Written while listening to Delirious - Inside, Outside

No comments:

Post a Comment