Monday, February 20, 2012

A Reason to Sing

Inspired by a thought that's been on my mind. What would living 100% for the kingdom look like in my life?

So, I'm going to exhale again,
and this time when I do,
I'm going to hope that I smell something other than
the half rotten cake and fried chicken on my breath

All this time I've been thinking that I've had something to prove,
and now I realize I'm just blessed.
With all I'm going through, all my biggest hits and misses
Sort of blew my way,

And, this is the year that I feared.
The short end of the stick, am I a millionaire?
When heaven meets earth,
God's riches can't be defined.

I'm trusted with what I can work with, and focus in on
so I...I decided to sit down
and watch my life unwind.
I've never been at the reigns, really.

1 comment:

  1. Lin's jersey number "It is 7 plus 1. Hence it is the number specially associated with Resurrection and Regeneration, and the beginning of a new era or order." http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/8.html

    In 2012, Heaven invades earth.

    ReplyDelete