Sunday, December 9, 2012

From the Father to a Child

From the Father to a Child

I swear by my name, you do not know how I adore you.
My child who I framed in the womb of your mother
I wrote songs about you before you were done
taking your first breath
And, I had dreams about how I would give your everything
and rest from your labors
You thought you could labor to love me
You thought if you labored I'd love you
more than I do,
but child, my child, MY child
If I had made you for any other reason but to love you,
I had blaphemed my name.
Do not be cast off
or go astray
today I am telling you the truth
I am bringing heaven down to be with you
and to heaven you'll ascend
just look within
I've giving you my Spirit.
I've given you my heart.
And, I will never leave you
no, not any more than the waters can leave the shores
I want to permeate your every part
Illuminate the places you've given over to
dark desires
I will wash upon you, through you
and make you clean
when you stop hiding and allow me
I swear by no others, but by my great name
there are none else before you
I AM's your first name.

It is said that females are given away, and take on the name of their husband.
Surely, we are the bride of Christ, but Daddy God is saying. I gave you a first
name, not a last name. Before Abraham I AM. Before Jennifer I AM. Before
Lis I AM. Your first name is I AM, just like His.

No comments:

Post a Comment